homer.swf homer.swf

Pretty good

That was pretty funny, but mostly because it was fucked up and weird. Oh well, still made me laugh. The part with Hank Hill was kind of random lol.

The World Trade Center The World Trade Center

uhh ok..

that's more of a picture than a fuckin flash "movie" isn't it?? why the hell is this on newgrounds.... still???????!!

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

well..

nicely said.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Surprisingly entertaining

like a lot of the other people who clicked on this submission, i wasn't sure how good it would be, but i thought it was pretty damn good. like i said, "Surprisingly entertaining". if this became a full game for pc, xbox or other consoles, i'd buy it!

great game. \m/

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Innovative

Very good physics, funny and a great interface. GOOD WORK!! Definitely worth playing.

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

Needs Improvement

This is a great concept, but, the game is shit. The key placements make no sense. The targets don't follow the bassdrum and snare. And clap?? It makes 0 sense. It could have been really cool and I was looking forward to playing it, expecting what I described: BSBSBSBSBSBSBSBBS <<< Bassrum - Snare, that's how the beginning part would have looked typed out. And there's not EVEN a bassdrum key! As a drummer, again; It just didn't make sense to me. Whoever made this-- Please try my suggestion and make it playable, cause I would want to play it then.

{The Crossing} {The Crossing}

Nice!

Good job man. simple beat, but it's a cool little metal song. nice work.

rocker206 responds:

Thanks man!

Imperial March...but heavy Imperial March...but heavy

Very Good

Very well done, everything went together well. Awesome guitar playing.

jarrydn responds: